Thursday 28 July 2011

Anonymous & FBI

An article written on Gawker a few days ago about 19yr old girl being raided by the FBI as they thought she was a "power that be" in Anonymous, turns out they were wrong.

It's interesting how the FBI go around busting down the doors of innocent people.

Later they told my family that I was "arrogant and belligerent." I disagree. I think they expected me to cry. I think they expected me to ask for forgiveness.

I think they expected me to panic and give them everything I knew. I think that these are stupid expectations based on the fact that I am 19 and female.

I have to say good on her, not breaking under pressure, they searched a house of an innocent girl who was only an IRC channel OP, LOL! Well done FBI, were the words "arrogant and belligerent" because you didn't find much, didn't find what you hoped you'd find?

Give the article a quick read, it's worth reading. http://gawker.com/5757995/an-interview-with-a-target-of-the-fbis-anonymous-probe

See what you make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment